Your membership means a lot to us. It means that you support our work to promote better mental health for the people of Algoma District.
Benefits of a Membership
- Notice of CMHA workshop and voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Access to printed resources on issues of mental health and mental illness
- Includes membership in the Provincial and National organizations
- Opportunity to participate on various committees
- Able to stand for election to the Board of Directors
Please Join Us! Simply fill in the Membership Form and mail it to Canadian Mental Health Association Sault Ste. Marie Branch, 386 Queen Street East, P6A 1Z1.